Yes it is here! It is not the official app by Google but one smart developer called Smarter Apps came up with one!

Features of the Google+ app for BlackBerry include:

View your stream, post to your stream, checkin, upload photos to your stream
    View your photos and photos from people in your circles
    Add, edit, delete people and circles
    View and edit your own Google+ profile
    Support for all BlackBerry OS 5 and above devices except the BlackBerry PlayBook

Download:Free App for Google+ - Download App for Google+ - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Get downloading!
    02-23-12 10:00 AM
    Nice app, especially for a beta version! It can only get better.
    02-23-12 11:20 AM
    liking this app already, thanks smarter apps.

02-23-12 11:36 AM
    Like it but there needs to be an option to exit without logging out each time.
    02-23-12 12:21 PM
    Glad you guys like the app!
    02-23-12 12:41 PM
    Gotta agree on that one!
    02-23-12 12:55 PM
    Bit off topic, but I think it is better to post this question here than start a new thread. What is exactly Google+ and those who use Facebook, Twitter and Google+, how do you compare these services to each other? Differences and similarities? Good and bad?
    02-23-12 01:10 PM
    I agree. I also emailed them suggesting that there ought to be something like universal search box to find the individuals you want to post to in the people tab. I have lots of people. Being only able to use first letter, then scroll, is very tedious.
    02-23-12 01:26 PM
    I like it also! Very nice work!

Would be cool if it could be exited out of without logging out though, like the FB and Twitter apps for BB.

Thanks!
    02-23-12 01:40 PM
    i would pay for the beta just to have the ad removed. Very nice work though.
    02-24-12 11:06 AM
    ? I didn't see any ad.
    This is much better than a launcher to the mobile site.
    If I didn't intend to seriously cut back my google usage (I'm starting to get paranoid about how much info they have about everyone) I'd be willing to pay $3+ for this app.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    02-24-12 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD