I installed the Google Mobile Gmail application because I wanted my mobile and desktop accounts to sync up and using the email push didn't seem to do that sadly.

Anyway, going back to point - is there a way to change the default signature message of "This message was sent from my mobile mobile device" to something like "This message was sent from my Blackberry"?
    03-16-09 06:14 AM
    The signature you set for gmail when you login on your webmail with your pc. That's the signature the blackberry client will use if you uncheck sending from mobile device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 07:59 AM
    ccoverdale: thanks for that, but I want it to say 'sent from blackberry' if I send it from my blackberry, not if I send it from my PC...
    03-16-09 08:40 AM
    ccoverdale: thanks for that, but I want it to say 'sent from blackberry' if I send it from my blackberry, not if I send it from my PC...
    1. Go into the Gmail App's "settings" and de-select "add "sent from my mobile device"

2. Go to the General tab of the settings in Gmail on a desktop browser and enter in the signature you want on you outgoing messages. You'll need to alter the sig each time you compose from the desktop, but following step 1 and having the signature set up that way via the desktop settings will allow you to put 'sent from blackberry' there for your mobile use.

Do a few test messages to yourself to make sure the sig goes through as desired.
    06-05-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD