For about a week now, I haven't been able to search for anything within the google mobile app. Everytime I search for something, it just ends up going to "Google Mobile App can't connect". Maps and everything else works through it however. If I go through the web browser, and go to google, it works though. Is anyone else having this problem?
    11-10-09 10:26 AM
    I'm having the same problem All other apps work well. I'm connected to 3G and Wifi networks. Google search using Internet browser is fast and snappy. Yet, when I try to use the Google Mobile App, I get the "can't connect" message.

Very annoying. I'm waiting another week or two for an upgrade... if not, I'll stop using it for a while until Google fixes it.
    11-22-09 03:33 PM
    I am getting the same thing, i just downloaded the google mobile app and every other time i search for something it says "Google Mobile App can't connect."

I have a Verizon Tour 9630, v4.7.1.61
    01-04-10 09:48 AM
    advanced settings/applications/google mobile app/ then menu then reset firewall prompts - lots of trial and error for my 8900 curve

works like a charm
    02-12-10 02:22 PM
    Device not supported for storm2? Sucks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD