Hello,

I apologize in advance if this has been asked. I did do a search but didnt find anything regarding my particular issue.

I just got a Storm 9530 running v5.0.0.328 and i installed the Google Mobile App with voice searching support. I was able to get it dowload by tweaking my browers settings to use "Internet Browser" and i disabled compatibility mode and all was good with the world. when i load that app i see the search box and only the icon to take me to google maps above the search box. Using this app on my old 8830 i was able to see shortcuts for not only maps but for calendar, docs and any other google app i wantd to have configured above the search box. Even the link to arrange those shortcuts is not visible to me.

Is this due to some incompatibility with 5.0.0.328 or do i need to configure something on my Storm that im not aware of.

Thanks in advance for any advice given.
    11-19-09 09:37 AM
    I am getting the same thing on my new BB9700 on AT&T.
    v5.0.0.296

11-19-09 11:14 AM
    I need the AT&T service books if anyone has them, posting to all these forums to hope that someone sees it and can help. Please meail me them or PM them to me.

Thanks,
    John
    11-19-09 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD