I've been trying to install the Google Mobile App on the Tour and have had no luck. Everything I read says go to m.google.com and there will be a link to install it. When I go there on my Tour, I dont see any link to install the app. Any ideas, or does this fall into the "we need to wait until the company updates the app to support the tour"?

Thanks!

P.S. Good LORD the Tour is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much faster then my old Curve 8330! Love this thing!
    07-12-09 09:51 PM
    I am having the exact same problem. I am wondering if the tour, supposedly like the storm is not yet supported by google.
    07-14-09 10:06 PM
    Try this http://m.google.com/m/download/googl...ad?dc=gorganic I have it on my Tour and it seems to be working fine.
    07-14-09 10:26 PM
    That link definately installs the app, but the voice search dosent seem to be working for me. When I try to use it, it tells me to restart the app. Did a batt pull and it didnt change anything.
    07-14-09 10:45 PM
    I hadn't tried the voice search until now and it's doing the same for me.

I'm sure there will be an update soon.

Sorry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 11:20 PM
    I've got the Google mobile app running on mine. Went to the m.google.com and downloaded it to my Tour. Alternately you can go to Google Mobile and enter your info (phone number and carrier) and they'll send you a link to your email account where you can download it.

Getting it to sync with Google Calendar...now that took the rest of the day to accomplish 
    07-14-09 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD