This version contains all of the useful features of Google Mobile App, but is tailored for BlackBerry touchscreen devices. You can search using your voice instead of typing your query. Just hold the green button and speak your query in English, Mandarin Chinese, or Japanese. You can also use Google Mobile App to search your BlackBerry's email and contacts.

Official Google Mobile Blog: Google Mobile App now available for BlackBerry Storm
    03-25-10 02:23 PM
    finally lol, been awhile lol
    03-25-10 04:38 PM
    how do you get the keyboard to go away? For me it is there in portrait and landscape............no matter how much I swipe it won't go away.......I've watched the youtube videos on the how to's and mine doesn't look like their's at all.........if I click on the Google Mobile App icon on my Storm, I get a screen with Google at the top, a search bar under and "My location: just above the keyboard with Apps to the right..........I was so hopeful for this app but it sure doesn't look or work like the videos show.

All help is much appreciated.
    03-25-10 09:10 PM
    Options > applications > highlight google mobile app > bbmenu > disable compatibility mode > back out

I wondering how it even went to compatibility mode in the first place... Should go straight to storm version but w/e do the above step n ur keyboard be gone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 12:37 AM
    Yep that worked....I've had some time to play with it and so far I am liking......the only down side so far is when I am in my house and try to do a voice search it tells me that my phone signal is too weak. Some very nice features though.
    03-26-10 12:54 AM
    On the google news tab,its not in english. How do i change it?
    03-28-10 12:34 AM
    I downloaded the app, changed the permissions and when I try to press the "accept" button, my Storm 1 just sits there. No spinning clock, no loading, nothing. If I press the "decline" button the program shuts right down. What gives?
    03-28-10 08:06 PM
    Two main issues:
    Links open in default browser. No opera mini option? deal breaker for me
    when you click on a map it should open in the google maps app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD