I don't know if it's not there or if I'm just missing it somehow, but is the google mobile app available for the Tour? The two things I'm most interested in are: 1. the installed search interface and 2. an icon to access google reader. Please help me out here.

Thanks.
    07-15-09 09:28 AM
    Got to m.google.com and you'll see all the mobile apps that Google has for download.

Keep in mind that there is already a google search bar in the browser.
    07-15-09 09:29 AM
    I noticed this wasn't available at m.google.com as well. Hopefully this will change soon, although I really dont see why it wouldnt be already. Oh well.
    07-15-09 09:32 AM
    Someone in another thread posted a link to a version that works on the Tour. You should have found that before posting, so now go do some searching.
    07-15-09 09:34 AM
    its m.google.com/voice
    07-15-09 09:34 AM
    I understood the voice app to be something entirely different. And a search did not find anything for me. It looks as though it is not currently available. If I'm wrong, though, I would appreciate if someone could help me out.

EDIT: Okay, I guess you can download a partially functional version. I still haven't been able to get it to work, but apparently some folks have. I'll keep searching.
    Last edited by ejchis; 07-15-09 at 09:44 AM.
    07-15-09 09:39 AM
    Someone in another thread posted a link to a version that works on the Tour. You should have found that before posting, so now go do some searching.
    I haven't heard of one available yet that works.

I've using Vlingo free which works actually even better than the mobile app from a voice recognition perspective
    07-15-09 09:44 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/go...p-tour-265634/

Hey look, I found it again. It works on the Tour.
    07-15-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD