Is it just me or is the "labs" option missing from the menu?
    And it does seem to find my GPS location a lot faster, but it looses it if I switch to another app.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Correct, Labs is no longer in the menu.

But all the Labs features are incorporated in Layers.

And the scale bar is now always on.
    08-04-10 10:48 PM
    Upgraded to v4.4 and now I can't see any of my Latitude friends. Anyone else have this issue?
    08-05-10 11:07 AM
    Is anyone else having problem using this new version??? i was using 4.2.0 and everything was working properly... after i updated it installed automatically in "compatibility mode" and even after disabling it, i still can't use. The menu will allow me to scroll up, down and select. But i can't move the map around and when i click on a map location it only brings up the menu..... Basically no touch controls.

I even tried deleting the app, re-installing and same issues.

I had the same issue when i installed new version of Google Voice but after logging out and disabling compatibilty mode it was fixed.

Any thoughts would be appreciated
    Last edited by Critta; 08-05-10 at 11:21 AM.
    08-05-10 11:09 AM
    @shabbs

Menu
    Show Stale Friends

Tell your Latitude contacts to either sign on or refresh.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-10 01:29 PM
    Menu
    Show Stale Friends

Tell your Latitude contacts to either sign on or refresh.
    Most excellent, thanks! Yep, my friends are all stale. They suck.

08-05-10 01:52 PM
    I can't say I have a solution, but I am certainly experiencing the same issues. Like you, I deleted and re-installed, still nothing. Very frustrating. Only difference is I'm on a Storm 1.

Where can i go to get and re-install 4.2?

Is anyone else having problem using this new version??? i was using 4.2.0 and everything was working properly... after i updated it installed automatically in "compatibility mode" and even after disabling it, i still can't use. The menu will allow me to scroll up, down and select. But i can't move the map around and when i click on a map location it only brings up the menu..... Basically no touch controls.

I even tried deleting the app, re-installing and same issues.

I had the same issue when i installed new version of Google Voice but after logging out and disabling compatibilty mode it was fixed.

Any thoughts would be appreciated
    09-10-10 07:43 PM
    I can't say I have a solution, but I am certainly experiencing the same issues. Like you, I deleted and re-installed, still nothing. Very frustrating. Only difference is I'm on a Storm 1.

Where can i go to get and re-install 4.2?
    Google

09-10-10 08:10 PM
    Thanks. Just moments later, I too utilized my Google search skills. Problem is that now 4.2.0 is behaving the same way. Deleted the app entirely, re-installed and still same thing. A booooooo....

09-10-10 08:28 PM
    Thanks. Just moments later, I too utilized my Google search skills. Problem is that now 4.2.0 is behaving the same way. Deleted the app entirely, re-installed and still same thing. A booooooo....
    Actually I did some url editing to get that. Was faster. How about the way-back machine:

Google
    09-10-10 08:32 PM
    Turns out, my browser emulator was on "Firefox". Switched to Blackberry and everything fell into place. Long live v4.4.0!
    09-11-10 10:25 AM
    Well for Pete sakes. That's two threads this week with people running the wrong browser mode.
    09-11-10 10:31 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD