Doesn't seem to work on the storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes it does work on the storm. I have it on mine now. You have to download it from here. From your storm browser just google "google maps 3.2 storm 5.0" the first crackberry forum should have a storm friendly link in the first post. THen click and download

Sorry I'm a newbie so it won't let me insert a link

The first post has a .jad file, click it and download. I would delete the version you have on your storm now though.
    10-22-09 09:01 AM
    You can "Clear Map" which will, well, clear the map of all layers, searches, locations, directions etc.

However, if you wanna delete Layers from your list then I dunno

My searches show up as Layers in my list and it's annoying. Waiting to hear back on a few different threads about it and I posted about it on the Google support site too.
    I agree ^^^

I have a feeling that the transit layer isnt working properly, because it's no different from the way its been since day 1.... *shrug*

also, its really annoying to have your recent searches show up in Layers with no way of deleting them. "Clear Maps" doesnt work either.

Has anything turned up from Google in response to these bugs?
    10-22-09 11:04 AM
    I realy wish they would give you the option to update the position every 1 sec instead of every 5 sec. This will avoid the lag when driving. I know it will take more battery life but it should at least be an option.
    10-22-09 12:12 PM
    Awesome, fixed the GPS lock with my Sprint Tour running .230
    10-22-09 12:22 PM
    And GPS on my Bell Storm is still not working.

Thanks Google for wasting my time.
    10-22-09 12:38 PM
    Under Help there's an option to "Reset Google Maps" which will clear all layers, searches, favourites etc. so you'll start fresh. This will at least allow to remove searches from the Layers option but you'll have to add all Layers again and do the whole process to delete Layers from your list in the future. Better than nothing.

As for Favourites I'd suggest starting a My Maps in Google Maps on your PC and put your favourites on there. This way when you access the My Maps Layer on Google Maps Mobile you'll have access to these anytime.
    Last edited by peterpandemonium; 10-23-09 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Additional info added
    10-23-09 11:35 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD