anyone notice that positioning jumps around, roughly every 5 seconds or so? I don't recall this behavior with the earlier OS's and G M. Now, when I'm outside, I will see my position jump about 15 feet instead of the steadiness of positioning prior to the upgrade. It's possible I just didn't notice this behavior prior to the upgrade, but I sure don't recall it ever doing that. What's your take on the positioning now?
    06-22-10 06:58 PM
    I think you need to stop jumping around.
    06-22-10 07:40 PM
    anyone notice that positioning jumps around, roughly every 5 seconds or so? I don't recall this behavior with the earlier OS's and G M. Now, when I'm outside, I will see my position jump about 15 feet instead of the steadiness of positioning prior to the upgrade. It's possible I just didn't notice this behavior prior to the upgrade, but I sure don't recall it ever doing that. What's your take on the positioning now?
    it didn't do that on 607 .. be careful its big brother watching now buwahahahahahaha
    06-22-10 07:49 PM
    Lol!

-----------
    06-22-10 08:51 PM
    I'm having trouble with the actual maps loading a lot slower with Google Maps. Anyone else having trouble with this or anything I can do to alleviate it? Thanks!
    06-23-10 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD