05-04-14 11:48 AM
56 123
tools
    found the link, sorry i should have read more carefully.

go to google mobile site, you could send it to your phone or download through your browser. i would post the link, but i dont have enough posts to add the link, it wont allow me. i guess i should post more often.
    06-06-08 10:01 AM
    GoogleMaps 2.2 does not have transit directions for NYC subway, at least that is what im experiencing right now. tried multiple times to verify.
    06-06-08 10:50 AM
    I'm with AT&T and I noticed that since yesterday it's not finding me even close to where it says I am.

Glad to know I'm not alone!!
    06-06-08 05:35 PM
    There is another thread on this fix at

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...91/index3.html

v2.2 has fixed the GPS problem with Google Maps on 8330 -- at least the Sprint 8330.
    06-07-08 03:01 PM
    I am telling you. GMM 3.0.2 CANT SEEM TO use cell towers any longer to locate my position and place a blue dot. I have an Curve 8320 and location works when I uses a bluetooth gps puck but will not work with GPS disconnected and bluetooth off. It just wont work. And no one has the answer.

BTW, I am AT&T
    10-09-09 01:54 AM
    I don't think problem is in GPS or bad network conection.
    I have Google Maps and Google translater and none of them work properly, but other apps (bbm, email, fb,...) works. At Maps i get mesage: "your current location is temp...." and when i want translate a word in google translate i got: "Network unavailable... This application requires a data connection and some Blackberry devices require reconfiguration to work properly." . Interesting thing here is, that adds banner work here and is connected.
    I dont know what to do anymore, i also go to application manager and allow data and everything for both apps and nothing...
    05-04-14 11:48 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD