I have tried twice to download the latest version of Google Maps to my Storm 9530. The main issues are; the maps screen won't scroll and I can enter a "to' destination... Anyone have a fix?
    06-27-10 09:52 PM
    Having the same issue. Anyone with a suggestion?
    06-29-10 10:33 PM
    If you are having the same trouble I was (the touch screen wasn't working, couldn't hide keyboard and wouldn't turn to landscape view) with the latest update this should fix it....reinstall the app with your browser configuration set to blackberry and not explorer or firefox. Works perfectly now!

I wanted to post a link to where I found the fix on google's forum but Crackberry must not think very much of me. I'm not allowed to post a link because I'm a "too new" at posting.

~luck~
    06-30-10 04:57 AM
    You can post a non-working link by using the form www-google-forum-com (made up). But you get the idea. Folks can usually edit the link to usable form.
    06-30-10 08:00 AM
    If you are having the same trouble I was (the touch screen wasn't working, couldn't hide keyboard and wouldn't turn to landscape view) with the latest update this should fix it....reinstall the app with your browser configuration set to blackberry and not explorer or firefox. Works perfectly now!

I wanted to post a link to where I found the fix on google's forum but Crackberry must not think very much of me. I'm not allowed to post a link because I'm a "too new" at posting.

~luck~
    You should always use "Blackberry" or "Internet Browser" to install OTA.
    06-30-10 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD