well my question is:
    I had .591 on my phone and it was unlocked also to att.I downloaded this app to upgrade from the previous version and it crashed my phone.does anyone have the same issue? I dont want to download it again for it to crash my phone all over please help me out
    08-08-10 12:46 AM
    Nope. I downloaded google maps 4.4 and it didn't crash my phone. No reboot was needed also. But I still battery pulled anyway because I always do after an application install.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 01:18 AM
    nope, no trouble here
    08-08-10 01:48 AM
    dang idk why it did that to mine.....I downloaded and then I opened it it kinda froze so I did a bettery pull and then i got a white screen with alot of little letters like a message but i t went away then staright to load the os and then reboot cycles...Im kinda affraid to re-download it dont wanna have to do everything all over I guess I'll wait to see if anyone has problems with it....
    08-08-10 01:48 AM
    Just download it again.

If you already have a previous version installed, then this is obviously an upgrade and you'll be given a 'reboot later or reboot now' option. Accept 'reboot now' and you're good to go

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 04:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD