I am new to the site but have had a BB for about 2 years now. I did a search but was not able to find anything for this specific problem. At work I use Lotus Notes (I know it sucks) so my calendar does a wireless sync with that for any work appointments. I want to add additional calendars that will not sync with Lotus.
    I have set up 3 different calendars to track appointments for non work related items. I have done so under my Google account using their calendars. But if I open my BB calendar linked to my Google account there are no items on it. All events that are on my Google calendar are dragged into my desktop calendar on the BB which in turn drops them into Lotus Notes. So I can't find any options or ways to not make these items sync w/ Lotus, and of course our IT department is no help and says they can't support any Google apps.
    I really like how you can select different calendars on the BB but just wish that all the different calendars I have were actually an option and it didn't all go into the Desktop calendar by default. Is this just an issue I am stuck with since using Lotus Notes? Thanks for any help with this.
    04-28-10 09:54 PM
    Does no one have any clue on this or even any tips on where to go for help. My IT guys are not helpful at all.
    05-02-10 08:21 PM
    you mean just showing one calendar instead of all at the same time?
    or the synching problem to lotus notes?
    your post is a bit unclear.. you may understand it but for us it's a buch of unorganized information. or i am just dumb..
    05-03-10 12:25 AM
    Sorry many times it makes sense in my head but when it is read by someone else they don't follow. I want to do both.

Show only one calendar at a time but I have figured that one out on the BB, which is pretty nice how it works.

The problem is anything I input as a calendar event on the BB or Google calendar is put into my default calendar on the BB. As a result that default calendar syncs with Lotus Notes. So any attempt by me to seperate personal and work items goes out the window by dragging everything into Lotus Notes.

Hopefully this makes more sense.
    05-05-10 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD