Is it possible to edit Google Doc documents on the browser? I've always wondered since Google started Documents.
    12-19-08 12:49 PM
    Not at this time. If you install Google Mobile Apps you get an included Google Docs app but it's read-only.
    12-19-08 12:53 PM
    Ah, that sucks. Do you think Google will ever be able to do that though, like in the future?
    12-19-08 12:59 PM
    I hope so. That would totally eliminate the need for apps like Docs 2 Go.

One handy feature I like is that I have a word document with lots of phone numbers and addresses saved in Google Docs, and Google detects the phone numbers and emails automatically and allows me to dial or email from there. Sawww-eeeet!
    12-19-08 01:52 PM
    most of the Google Mobile Apps are in Beta. They may or may not allow direct-editing, but it would be nice!
    12-19-08 01:53 PM
    When I read the summary on Google Docs, I got excited, then pissed when I found out you couldn't edit stuff. What a waste of time.
    12-19-08 04:28 PM
    Help me out. I love Google Docs and use it for everything. I had a 8330 Curve, but I upgraded to a 8530 Curve and now the spreadsheets come up blank. I have played with all the settings, don't know what to do.
    01-25-10 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD