I have Blackberry Curve 8900 and Google Sync on my phone.

Now there is many ways i sync my Google Calender with Office Outlook and iPhone. But one problem is my Google calender won't sync with Blackberry's Calender it is suppose to be two way sync. I add Appt on Blackberry calender but it does not show up in Google Web Based Calender. I have two email address on Calender.

When I go to 'New' I have an option 'Send Using' which ever email -I choose the Blueyonder or Gmail or my Facebook one, I choose my Gmail email version typed the appt details in Then i press save. Then i go to Google Sync. But it doesn't update my Google Calender. Any ideas?
    02-19-10 09:51 AM
    Go into Options > Advanced Options > Default Services > CICAL = set this to your Gmail email address.
    02-19-10 09:57 AM
    Go into Options > Advanced Options > Default Services > CICAL = set this to your Gmail email address.
    After i done that, I tried again and it still states download Calender it does not upload calender or update it. No luck!
    02-19-10 10:10 AM
    Did you do a battery pull after???

Battery Pull: Leave your device on, pull the battery out for 20 seconds, put it back in and wait for your device to boot up.
    02-19-10 10:13 AM
    Did you do a battery pull after???

Battery Pull: Leave your device on, pull the battery out for 20 seconds, put it back in and wait for your device to boot up.
    Still no luck!
    02-19-10 10:24 AM
    It's apparent that Google Sync/Google Calendar have been having a TON of issues lately, for whatever reason - I'm certain it can't be attributed to the BlackBerry. After much frustration, I finally gave up, and went back to synching with Outlook. At least I can depend on that...
    02-19-10 11:47 AM
    Don't know if you solved your problem yet, but signing out of Google Sync and signing back in worked for me. The battery pull did nothing for me as well. Hope you get it working...
    02-26-10 06:01 AM
    I am unable to download it using the hotspot or Opera browser, would appreciate anyone providing me the .alx and .cod files.
    02-28-10 07:48 AM
    Does anybody know how to enter an event in google calender from my 9700?? I can go into my google mobile and go into the calender and view events but i dont see how to enter them??
    06-16-10 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD