Note: 2 different Applications are referenced here:
    1> Google Calendar Sync: which synchronises your Outlook Calendar with your Google Calendar.
    2> Google Sync: which synchronises your Google Calendar with your Blackberry Calendar.

Now that Plaxo are charging for their service, I sought an altenative to perform an OTA sync of my work MS Outlook Appointments.

Google Calendar Sync installs on your PC and syncs your Microsoft Outlook Appointments with your Google Calendar. It polls once every x minutes (x is settable as an option).

On my BB, I already have Google Sync installed, so I essentially get OTA updates from my MS Outlook to my BB Calendar.

Here is where it can be downloaded from:
    Getting started with Google Calendar Sync - Google Calendar Help

(Disclaimer: This is still in BETA, so use a bit of judgement and common sense when using/installing).

I've been using it for a couple of days and it seems to work great!

Edit: Someone already beat me to this post, so mods please feel free to remove my post. Here is the original one:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/get...s-free-270034/
    Last edited by bbsean; 07-17-09 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Duplicate Post
    07-17-09 10:31 AM
    google synch will also sync your contacts.so if your BB synchs with outlook , and Gogle synch you can synch all your contacts, this works well fro Gvoice as well
    07-17-09 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD