Hi there,

I've looked over previous posts and can't find a clear answer on this simple question: If I'm using Google Sync to sync my BB calendar w/ my Google Calendar, does it only work in one direction (ie from Google to BB?) or can I add events on my BB and have them sync to the Google Calendar?

When I create the events in my BB I'm setting my gmail as the associated account. When I sync, it says no changes. When I pull up Google Calendar from my computer, it doesn't show any of the items I added to my BB calendar and (theoretically) synced.

I just tried inputting an event in Google and it synced onto my BB. I then deleted it from my BB and synced and it removed it from Google. However I have created a ton of events in my BB (shifts I'm working) and they aren't showing in up on my Google Calendar.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks
    02-28-12 04:48 PM
    how long are you waiting?
    sometimes the 2 way sync can take up to 30 minutes in my experience
    02-28-12 04:59 PM
    So far it's been 40 minutes... still nothing. And the part that makes me think it's not working is that when I sync it says 'no changes' or something like that in the summary.
    02-28-12 06:26 PM
    Make sure you're syncing the "right" Google calendar.

In Google Sync scroll down to your calendar name at the bottom. Click on this and it brings up a new page. On this page you check the calendars you wish to sync.
    02-29-12 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD