This is my issue:

I have 1 gmail account with 3 different calendars. (i.e. titled: Work, Play, and Personal). I would like to sync my gmail calendars to my blackberry so that within the Calender Application I can view/hide the 3 different calenders from the same account.

Using Google Sync I can transfer my google calendar to blackberry calendar. However, all 3 different calendars (Work, Play, and Personal) are merged into one calendar within the blackberry titled "[email protected]"

How can I sync my account so that the 3 different calendars are listed seperately this way I may view "Work" while hiding both "Personal" and "Play" in my blackberry, or any combination thereof.

My apologies if this question was already address elsewhere. If so, link?
    Thanks!
    06-03-09 09:16 PM
    Hey,
    I would too like this functionality, however Google Sync only allows it to sync calendars to one blackberry calendar. Maybe in a future version they will add the functionality
    06-03-09 10:21 PM
    *bump ^^^^^
    06-04-09 07:03 PM
    I don't think that you can simply because all calendars are associated with one g-mail address. On you're BB you're calendar is associated with your e-mail address, therefore when you sync your calendars they're merged into one on your BB because you can only have 1 calendar per address.
    06-04-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD