I've read over the forums and haven't found a solution to this problem.

I use Google Calendar and sync it on my Blackberry Curve 8310.

The problem is that past events, sometimes up to 4 or 5 weeks worth, are being deleted from my calendar on both the BB and PC periodically! It's happened at least 3 times. My current work around is to save a "print to pdf" copy of each week onto my PC hard drive, but to spend hours reloading events for the history is crazy (plus they're sometimes deleted again!) Plus the small changes made daily aren't recorded on the PDF document.

The Google Calendar export and import calendars settings scare me because I'm not sure if I back up a calendar, then lose events and import the previous calendar, if that would mean I would lose all the changes made since that back up.

I checked memory: File Free: 5492314 Bytes, which I understand is low.
    Media card: total space: 968.2 MB; free space 954.2 MB

I deleted several photos and videos and pulled the battery to get to that level of memory. When I did this, the media card free space jumped up.

I don't have many apps, just things like Facebook, Amazon, The Weather Channel.

Also, I have that annoying hour glass every day, several times a day.

Please, somebody help, as I don't know what calendar would work for access on the go. Outlook doesn't let my husband see the family calendar from work. Thanks!
    04-25-10 09:52 PM
    Did you try changing the option for how long to keep previous events?
    04-25-10 10:03 PM
    I have Keep Appointments: Forever
    Under Sync Options, I have Sync Events fro 16 weeks and Keep events for previous 4 weeks (the maximum option)
    I just typed back in 4 or 5 weeks of appts... not fun.
    04-25-10 11:21 PM
    After deleting some emails, I brought File Free to 10683982 Bytes. Some posts on other threads said memory may be making the BB delete calendar events, but WHY would it delete it on my PC Google Calendar acct?
    04-25-10 11:21 PM
    This is crazy- my appointment history on my Blackberry is disappearing almost up to the current day. Then when I sync up with my computer's OUTLOOK account, it very logically deletes it there as well.

A couple of weeks ago, at Blackerry's suggestion, I downloaded an update. Doesn't seem to have helped.

I am talking to Verizon now --I didn't realize I probably should have a memory card. Will try that.
    05-06-10 10:41 AM
    BB had me delete calendar (after Backup) and then restore in hopes any corruption is taken care of. Not too hopeful.
    05-06-10 11:05 AM
    I've had a lot of problems with Google Calendar and Google Sync on my Curve...Events duplicate and I get error messages on Sync...I'm about to give up on it.
    05-09-10 11:15 AM
    used to happend to me a lot.

ok, to give you guys a quick run down of whats happening

it deletes because of low memory.

the curve doesnt have a lot of memory so your best bet is to check up on how much space is available regularly easy way (hold alt + left shift key and press H)

did you bb ever suggest you delete applications? once you see this screen your calendar appointments are almost sure to be gone.

best way to keep memory free,

1. delete all unnecessary emails
    2. delete old call logs
    3. dont save pics on phone
    4. clear out event logs (hold alt + type "lglg"), menu button clear log.
    5. clear out the catch on your browser

all else fails.. if you see your memory getting low... do a battery pull or keyboard reset (alt + right shift key + del)
    05-10-10 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD