Hello everyone,

My university uses Google Apps as its email client. I know that Google is supposed to release the Google Apps Connector sometime this month but its only supposed to be available to BES users, and I'm on BIS. I have been unsuccessful in establishing a connection to my email account using the setup wizard. Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    08-04-09 08:08 PM
    My company also uses Google Apps without BES. I have been using the GMail application and Google Sync on my Storm for some time now. These apps allow me to have access to my email as well as sync my contacts and calender.

They are available for download at m.google.com using your blackberry's browser.
    08-04-09 08:47 PM
    Like ^ he said, I'm using my GMail app too. However, I also set up the Google Apps email account as a regular email account and I do get the email. So, try again?
    08-04-09 09:02 PM
    hmm... I really appreciate your responses, however the gmail application that jsarasien suggested does not work for me- it doesn't let me login with my student email address- do ya'lls end in @gmail.com or something else? and varadigm- did you set up yours as a "gmail" email or as "other" when going through the setup process? I have done "other", but it doesn't work. That might be because the college hasn't gotten rid of the old email client and it may be syncing with that one which doesn't get emails anymore. Anyway, thanks for the responses- I'll keep messing with it... : )
    Last edited by mlancer09; 08-04-09 at 10:37 PM.
    08-04-09 10:34 PM
    hmm... I really appreciate your responses, however the gmail application that jsarasien suggested does not work for me- it doesn't let me login with my student email address- do ya'lls end in @gmail.com or something else? and varadigm- did you set up yours as a "gmail" email or as "other" when going through the setup process? I have done "other", but it doesn't work. That might be because the college hasn't gotten rid of the old email client and it may be syncing with that one which doesn't get emails anymore. Anyway, thanks for the responses- I'll keep messing with it... : )
    I used GMail bud, I think it didn't work the first time.. but it eventually did, and from what I remember, it worked after I setup the GMail app.
    08-04-09 10:57 PM
    I am using the GMail application with my Google Apps domain. Just make sure you enter your whole email address as the username.
    08-06-09 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD