I have a BB9900. I've been using BB since they were pagers. Somehow this device is eating my lunch.

I have Google Apps where I keep my business calendar and all my contacts. My wife has a regular Gmail calendar where she keeps her appointments and all of our kid stuff. For some reason on this new device, I can get my Apps account and calendar to show up, but none of her stuff will sync onto the device. It is all visible online via the web interface but nothing on my BB.

What am I missing here? I have set permissions on Apps to make sure things are communicating. She sees all of my stuff on her calendar.

Thanks!
    12-12-11 10:20 PM
    kinda happen to me too. i cant get my googlecal to my new 9900. i only able to sync new cal that made after i installed googlesync in my 9900.
    12-13-11 09:00 AM
    Why don't you guys use the native sync app instead of the GoogleSync app? The native sync is capable of syncing your contacts, calendar and obviously email.
    12-13-11 12:20 PM
    I'm using google sync 0.7.3 and works perfectly.
    12-13-11 12:42 PM
    Why don't you guys use the native sync app instead of the GoogleSync app? The native sync is capable of syncing your contacts, calendar and obviously email.
    because i'm already used to it since my 9700... just tried the native sync.. doesnt work for me, somehow it even worse than with Gsync, wont sync to my ical on my mac.
    12-13-11 12:52 PM
    I am using google sync and it seems to work well. I have wife's calendar attached to mine and I see both using the sync program. It does not work when I use the native sync.
    Also, whether I use native or google sync, I cannot get my contact pictures to sync to the 9900. All the rest syncs great...just no contact pictures!
    12-13-11 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD