Well BBM 5.0 nuked my bb, after a reinstal of the os I can no longer download the google search app or google voice. Can someone with a tour go over to m.google.com and tell me if you get the download app page or the standard mobile google.

Please help, much appreciated
    10-08-09 10:12 AM
    you get the download page for maps anyway...just did it with my 5.0 tour
    10-08-09 10:16 AM
    For some reason I can't download google voice and when I goto download it nothing happens, also can someone confirm they can download the blue google search app. I just get there mobile page.

HELP
    10-08-09 11:39 AM
    For some reason I can't download google voice and when I goto download it nothing happens, also can someone confirm they can download the blue google search app. I just get there mobile page.

HELP
    Same problem here... anyone get this working?
    10-08-09 11:52 PM
    I was just able to download it
    10-08-09 11:57 PM
    I was just able to download it
    so odd. seems like a ton of us cant get it to download, like there is something buried in our cash after a restore or hard reset that is preventing the m.google.com site from even displaying the option to download
    10-09-09 12:05 AM

HELP
    10-09-09 12:08 AM
    I'm using the 5.0 OS .230 I don't know if that makes a diff
    10-09-09 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD