I downloaded the Gmail app to my phone, do I still need the Shangmail app as well. Sorry, I'm just a little confused about what Shangmail does. Now that i've downloaded the Gmail app, it seems I'm getting that mail as well as Shangmail. Can anybody enlighten me??
    12-08-09 03:46 PM
    I had gmail 1st then got shangmail. gmail is not needed, shangmail will do gmail and most other email accts.
    12-08-09 04:27 PM
    i have problems with shanmail alot hanging up the phone
    12-08-09 10:04 PM
    Shangmail allows for your email to be sent to the message folder on the BB just as if you had BIS/BES. You can use it For Gmail and other shangmail supported emails.
    12-08-09 10:36 PM
    I find that when shangmail works it is great but I switched to gmail app because shang mail wouldnt push my comcast mail propperly. The downfall for gmail is it is not instant push mail but it checks like every 20 or 30 mins for mails. I have also found that I like to read my mails in the gmail app and if I want to reply to a mail I usually log into igoogle site on my browser because it lets you then respond to your mails with the address that received the mail to save confusion for the recipient.

1 thing that anoys me about gmail app it will not let you delete multiple mails from the gmail app they have to be done 1 at a time but this is not a deal breaker for me I am pretty used to gmail by now.
    12-09-09 02:13 PM
    am having problem adding the shangmail applcation to my blackberry can someone help me please
    03-24-10 07:49 PM
    i have a 8350I boostberry and i can instal shangmail at all they don t a version for that smarth phone....
    any one knows how to make it work on a nextel bb with a boost sim card
    facebook app also don t work give me a no service data error messege ????anyone had any clue ???
    03-25-10 03:12 PM
    Shangmail can't help you with but facebook needs one of the earlier versions to work with boostberry 1.6

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ota...lx-cod-341636/

Take a look at the stickys there is probably a solution for you there on the Shangmail issue
    03-25-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD