HELP. I'm in real estate. In early am or late pm I mk nxt days TO-DO list, some hv due times, some don't. All thru day I am adding, modifying the list. I NEED SMTHG THAT WORKS ENTIRELY BB DRIVEN. In other words enter AND. Modify on BB and not computer. Some days I don't SEE my computer. Closest thing so far is remember the milk.com. In fact, may try it again.
    Thanks
    Karen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 06:31 AM
    I really like to do matrix. It does have a web interface option, but it can be completely managed on the BB. You can get an OTA trial download at REXwireless.com/download (sorry, I don't have enough posts to actually post a URL).
    06-30-08 06:46 PM
    if you want something free you could also try maratick. It's not as powerful as todoMatrix but i love it.
    06-30-08 07:20 PM
    the stock app doesn't work for you? by using categories to filter?
    07-01-08 06:29 PM
    I use iwantsandy.com for EVERYTHING. It is so easy. The best part is being able to cc: sandy on emails I send out and ask her to remind me to follow up. I have [email protected] set up to forward to my iwantsandy account (and set up iwantsandy to accept email from [email protected] as the secondary email address) so it doesn't look odd that I'm emailing someone. People just think I'm emailing my assistant....Sandy!

iwantsandy.com can keep track of todo items (categorize them by tagging with @tag @subject @anything), recognizes times (remind me tomorrow at 8am, remind me monday, remind me in two weeks), and will email you appointments for the day AND the running todo list (anything tagged as @todo). you can manage online if things get out of hand (which sometimes they do for me).

Good Luck!

P.S. For sanity (and safety) the [email protected] will only forward from specific email addresses. Sorry spammers...everybody else gets ignored!
    Last edited by mtobiassen; 07-04-08 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Oh yeah!
    07-04-08 02:30 AM
    I do really like the TaskMaster app. It is small, fast, reliable and it works on the same task database as the internal "Tasks" app does. That makes it compatible with all standard BlackBerry applications
    07-06-08 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD