Ok so the deal is I hired a midwife for my girl to help out while she's pregnant. I need to record her hours, pay, etc to keep track what I pay her. Is there a good app for that? Doesn't have to be free but I don't want to pay a huge amount for it either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 09:23 PM
    You could you Sheet To Go which should've come with your Torch. It's pretty much Excel for your BlackBerry.
    01-19-11 09:42 PM
    Yea I just have to reinstall it. I was looking for an app that I don't need to put in formulas, just a simply put in info, and it calculates and stores the info for me.
    01-20-11 12:25 AM
    Maybe you could try "ProOnGo", I think it might suit your need.You can find it in appworld and the CB store.

01-20-11 01:56 AM
    I did look into that one. For "ProOnGo" you need to take pictures of the receipts. Can't enter the data manually. I guess I'm looking for something like excel and access combined.

01-20-11 10:09 AM
    You don't need to take the picture, just close the camera app when it opens itself and enter your data.
    Check the options to disable the automatic launch of the camera.
    01-20-11 02:40 PM
    Why not just use one of the many templates already in Excel? I'm sure you could find one perfect for your needs. Enter in the main information on the computer to get it just how you want then transfer it to your phone.
    01-20-11 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD