Hello everybody!!!!
    I was just wondering if there was a good message preview APP for the Storm preferably for free......I searched the forums a little and found one in the CB app store, but it costs $7.50 and I'm not sure if it's even compatible with the Storm....For those that are wondering what a preview App is, it basically shows and previews an incoming SMS or email on whichever screen you are currently on...then you simply click on the box that shows the message and it takes you to it, rather then having to go into your message folders....basically a shortcut.....
    Thanks in advance!!!
    05-29-09 12:22 PM
    I'm actually looking for one too. I don't think such a thing exist for the storm. I've read a lot of threads for others asking for it but haven't found anything.
    05-29-09 12:25 PM
    I'm actually looking for one too. I don't think such a thing exist for the storm. I've read a lot of threads for others asking for it but haven't found anything.
    pretty sad, considering a god awful phone like the Sidekick on T-Mobile has had it for years standard on their O.S.
    It's gotta be able to be made for the Storm...I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for it too, but $7.50 was a little steep for me
    05-29-09 12:29 PM
    pretty sad, considering a god awful phone like the Sidekick on T-Mobile has had it for years standard on their O.S.
    It's gotta be able to be made for the Storm...I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for it too, but $7.50 was a little steep for me
    There is actually quite a few but they are more then 7.50 i wouldnt mind finding a free one or one that is less the 5.50
    05-29-09 02:13 PM
    This question has been out for a while now, does anyone have anything else to add? Is there a good email app for the storm? I hate how the HTML emails don't line the pictures up properly like it does on my computer. If anyone knows of a good app, please let me know. Price is not an issue if it's a good app.
    06-29-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD