Trying to find one, I used Viigo, but i never used any of their features, only the rss section so I am figuring if you guys know a good rss program?

Thanks
    08-17-09 07:13 PM
    Arr! SS

I love it. Simple UI and a great developer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 08:06 PM
    I hope there will be an app that can import RSS setup from my Google Reader and read more easily on BB Storm.
    08-17-09 09:12 PM
    Viigo is what I use.
    08-17-09 11:46 PM
    I actually had a thread this morning about dumping Viigo for more memory. I'm just using my browser for Google's Reader, but the interface needs a lot of work...
    08-18-09 12:22 AM
    I actually had a thread this morning about dumping Viigo for more memory. I'm just using my browser for Google's Reader, but the interface needs a lot of work...
    +1 to that. I like Google Reader a lot but I wish they'd work more on the mobile interface. I'd like to see an easier way to email the feed articles from my BB
    08-18-09 05:46 AM
    Well, I use Opera Mini + Google Reader and am really pleased with that combination.
    08-18-09 06:35 AM
    I use Wall Street Journal and add my feeds to that. Not ideal, but it will do for now for a free app.
    08-18-09 09:34 AM
    I use Forbes Mobile Reader. I think it's basically identical to the Wall Street Journal app mentioned above. I add my feeds to it and keep some of the other Forbes-specific info. I really like it. I also used to use Viigo and it was my fave app for a long time, but then they kept adding features and making it bigger and bigger and I didn't use any of the other features so I dropped it.
    08-18-09 12:14 PM
    I can't speak for other OS versions, but 5.0 has a native RSS reader within the BB browser. It's not among the best readers in the world, but it's free and you already may have it on your Storm!

Go to any web page that also has an RSS feed, click the browser menu button and look for an entry named "Add Web Feed" beneath "Add Bookmark." The feed will appear in your bookmarks.
    08-18-09 01:23 PM
    +1 to that. I like Google Reader a lot but I wish they'd work more on the mobile interface. I'd like to see an easier way to email the feed articles from my BB
    Arr! SS has Google Reader support.
    08-18-09 01:29 PM
    Arr! SS has Google Reader support.
    So does Viigo, but those reader apps seem to take up WAY too much memory...
    08-19-09 02:22 PM
    Give this a try:

MobiHome - Touch Screen Mobile Web Portal

Its set up like Viigo but without the download or app to installl.
    08-19-09 03:00 PM
    +1 vote for Arr!. The app is only 48K and you can import your feeds from Google reader. It's still in development but I love it for what it does, an RSS reader.
    08-19-09 04:08 PM
    Arr SS is great. I use to use Viigo but it was such a bloated app. It took forever to load up and it was a memory hog. One good thing Viigo had going for it was that it was preloaded with a ton of links. Only thing was, I was not interested in most of them.

Arr SS loads up as soon as you push the button. My free memory went from 40 to 43MB when I uninstalled Viigo and loaded up Arr SS.

The downside of Arr SS is that you have to load up the feeds manually. I think Crackberry forums is the only siite that comes preloaded.

If you only follow a handful of feeds then Arr SS is the way to go.
    08-19-09 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD