Hello together,

Can somebody propose me a good football app where I can see the results of the most important football leagues of Europe?! (Serie A, Liga BBVA, Premier League)

I'd like to see the table, recent results etc. (All the standard stuff)

Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 03:28 PM
    Doesn't exist as yet.

There is Scoreline available through the BB App Store that is free but it only has Premier League and Champions League amongst the American sports.

Nascar, NFL and the like. Just checked and it does have MLS as well.

If you find something that does what you want please let me know !
    04-10-10 03:58 PM
    Than you for your quick response! As soon as I find something, I'll let you know!

04-10-10 04:17 PM
    Doesn't exist as yet.

There is Scoreline available through the BB App Store that is free but it only has Premier League and Champions League amongst the American sports.

Nascar, NFL and the like. Just checked and it does have MLS as well.

If you find something that does what you want please let me know !
    I just found out, that "Gazzetta dello Sport" has an own BlackBerry App! It is available in the App World...

BlackBerry App World - Gazzetta dello Sport

BUT...not for me, as I live in Switzerland and paid apps are still not available to us.

Does somebody know if there is an OTA Download for this App or if it is exclusively available on the App World?
    04-10-10 05:35 PM
    Good find but I am English lol

If there was one that covers all the major EU Leagues that would be handy.
    04-10-10 09:03 PM
    Try Viigo on the Crackberry & BB appworlds, free & more sports/soccer(worldwide) feeds than you could possibly want.the rest of it is great too!

04-10-10 09:29 PM
    Try Viigo on the Crackberry & BB appworlds, free & more sports/soccer(worldwide) feeds than you could possibly want.the rest of it is great too!

Thank you for the hint, but i don't like Viigo, as it is just an RSS feed. I want a football app just like MyFootball on the iPhone... :-)
    04-11-10 02:51 AM
    m.Goal.com had an app (not a launcher)...

Goal.com Mobile Reader
    Last edited by PDM; 04-11-10 at 04:08 PM.
    04-11-10 04:04 PM
    It exists :-)

Try the following free app - Shawweet....from your BB go to bberryapp.com

What is Shawweet?
    Shawweet (BETA) is your mobile application to get live football (soccer) scores for world leagues. Track live event matches, live scores, standings, scorers, comment and more. Your Live Scores results for football (soccer) matches for the World Cup 2010, EUFA Champions League, English Premier League, Spanish League, and Italian League . Find out who�s playing who and track live scores and match events. (More leagues will be added soon)

OTA - bberryapp.com/blackberryapplications/shawweet/
    06-09-10 04:32 AM
    Scoremobile covers all the major leagues in Europe. Premier League, La Liga, Seria a as well as the Champions League and the World cup.

It has live scores, league tables and news. It's free from app world!

06-09-10 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD