Looking for suggestions on a good dictionary for us functionally illiterate types. Yes, I know I can go online to something like Dictionary.com, but I'd also like to have a "local" dictionary on the device itself. What have you folks used, and what do you recommend? Thanks.
    03-18-09 04:44 PM
    Looking for suggestions on a good dictionary for us functionally illiterate types. Yes, I know I can go online to something like Dictionary.com, but I'd also like to have a "local" dictionary on the device itself. What have you folks used, and what do you recommend? Thanks.
    I would also be interested to know this... But I don't think its something I would pay for...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 05:50 PM
    I would also be interested to know this... But I don't think its something I would pay for...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I wouldn't mind too much paying for something, but then again it would be worth it to me. I can understand that most would not think it a "must have" app.
    03-18-09 06:06 PM
    03-18-09 06:37 PM
    For me, a dictionary is a "must have app". I am an avid reader and a lover of words. I found some really great dictionaries at the CrackBerry app store, and the one I bought allows me to save the dictionary and thesaurus entries on my memory card. (I am completely new to the world of Blackberrys--does the Bold have a memory card?)
    03-18-09 06:43 PM
    For me, a dictionary is a "must have app". I am an avid reader and a lover of words. I found some really great dictionaries at the CrackBerry app store, and the one I bought allows me to save the dictionary and thesaurus entries on my memory card. (I am completely new to the world of Blackberrys--does the Bold have a memory card?)
    Indeed, the Bold has a memory card slot, and I would certainly prefer to have the information on the SD card. Which dictionary did you choose?
    03-18-09 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD