Hey everybody I JUST got home from the store with my brand new STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets be serious, the main reason I bought this incredible machine is for the APPLICATIONS!

So my question to all of YOU out there, what are your professional and expert opinions on MUST HAVE applications??

As I mentioned in another thread I am desperate for a call blocker that allows me to screen phone calls.

I already tried to download one for free but it scared me so I aborted - for some reason I feel like if you actually pay for an application it is better quality, maybe I'm just crazy.

I've searched google because I'm not 100% sure of the best websites yet.

I've looked at epicapplications.com/apps and am intrigued by their 99 cent call blocker,
    I also found another one for 15 bucks but that seems outrageous to me.

Do you gurus out there have advice for me? Should I just go with epicapplication's 99 cent call blocker or keep looking?

Thanks for helping me out!!!!
    03-31-09 03:51 AM
    BBA's "CallsBlocker" is nice. Free, too.
    03-31-09 03:54 AM
    BBA's "CallsBlocker" is nice. Free, too.
    SO many bugs with CallsBlocker not even worth downloading. When he fixes all of them maybe. But he rushed it out and it showed.
    03-31-09 03:55 AM
    I'll check it out, normally i'm cautious about freeware but i'll never rule out a good deal!!

Thanks!

Any other recommendations?
    03-31-09 03:57 AM
    SO many bugs with CallsBlocker not even worth downloading. When he fixes all of them maybe. But he rushed it out and it showed.
    Are you serious? That would be bad news if true.

The last thing I want is to compromise my phone...

has anybody else had trouble with BBA's call blocker?

Jlevy have you tried epicapplications?

Thanks for the warning...
    03-31-09 04:00 AM
    Hey everybody I JUST got home from the store with my brand new STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets be serious, the main reason I bought this incredible machine is for the APPLICATIONS!

So my question to all of YOU out there, what are your professional and expert opinions on MUST HAVE applications??

As I mentioned in another thread I am desperate for a call blocker that allows me to screen phone calls.

I already tried to download one for free but it scared me so I aborted - for some reason I feel like if you actually pay for an application it is better quality, maybe I'm just crazy.

I've searched google because I'm not 100% sure of the best websites yet.

I've looked at epicapplications.com/apps and am intrigued by their 99 cent call blocker,
    I also found another one for 15 bucks but that seems outrageous to me.

Do you gurus out there have advice for me? Should I just go with epicapplication's 99 cent call blocker or keep looking?

Thanks for helping me out!!!!

ANTAIR BLACKBERRY CALL SCREENER
    03-31-09 04:05 AM
    Okay everybody I downloaded the one recommended above by macnthamost and as I expected it doesn't work. Is there something I am doing wrong? It doesn't seem to block the calls - instead they continue through unblocked. I had some doubts about the freeware and I guess this confirms it...

Blackberry Italian - there is no way that I am going to spend 50 bucks on a call blocker, that is way too much money and I'm sure there is a cheaper one that actually WORKS and offers the same service.

I guess I'm going to try epicapplications for 99 cents, has anybody tried it yet? It seems good enough and hopefully works better than the freeware one.
    03-31-09 04:37 AM
    Hey guys I figured I would give you an update.

I decided to puchase Epic's phone blocker at the above. I am happy to report that I have had no problems whatsoever and the thing works like a charm! Now I can have complete control over who I want to have access to me!

So thanks again to you all for your help! I would recommend this phone blocker for anybody who wants one. Thanks Epic
    03-31-09 04:20 PM
    i tried bbas callsblocker and it didnt do anyhting for me no matter how many times i downloaded it and set permission and watever anyone wanna help out im tired to of getting calls from ppl i dont want to talk to or dont even know
    04-01-09 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD