are there any indonesian golf courses especially in "Surabaya (City)". Thanks for that
    02-24-09 05:56 PM
    Carl,

Send in a course map that is not in the system and we will send the DL to you. Storm will use an 8800 version (for now)

Sorry for the late response... been crazy busy these days at GolfTraxx.

Where is the link to the free DL the SW for the storm? I can't seem to locate it. It is far from golf season, but I am looking for a GPS.
    02-25-09 01:02 AM
    Lost,

Give us a call (not from the BB) and we can walk you through this one...

gb

Can't get it to load the course. tried the VZ Navigator follow me maps thing, but i still get the following error after finding the course, and clicking OK (to download course data):
    "java.lang.NullPointerException"

Also - after installing the software, the GolfTraxx icon shows up in my apps folder, but when I try to set the permissions, it doesn't show up in the Advanced Options-Apps menu...
    02-25-09 01:03 AM
    DaveTrends...

You can be the first to map a course in Indonesia, OR use the 'no time link GolfTraxx - Products and pay us a small fee to get the course mapped (provided the GE imagery is good enough.)

gb

are there any indonesian golf courses especially in "Surabaya (City)". Thanks for that
    02-25-09 01:06 AM
    Ahh the sweet smell of validation. Now if we could just get some $$$ to support more development, faster course uploading, a great website, advertising, etc...

I just wanted to let everybody know that this program works great. I'm using an 8330 4.5OS and yardages are very accurate. My father played along side of me using a skycaddie and the yardages from this program were exactly the same. Great program, well worth the time spent mapping the course. And it did not use alot of battery life.
    02-25-09 01:08 AM
    Just got done mapping the 3rd longest golf course in the United States and boy are my arms tired...errr somthing. My question is...once this course is added to the database, how long until I get the "hook up" for my complimentary copy?? I am anxious to give it a go!

Thanks!
    -Roy
    02-28-09 01:20 AM
    Hi Roy,

We generally get you the DL link within 24 hours. The course up in two to three days... We do have a bit of a backlog right now, hence I'm not posting much here lately... Let me know which course it is.

gb

Just got done mapping the 3rd longest golf course in the United States and boy are my arms tired...errr somthing. My question is...once this course is added to the database, how long until I get the "hook up" for my complimentary copy?? I am anxious to give it a go!

Thanks!
    -Roy
    03-01-09 01:48 AM
    GolfTraxx Wrote:
    Let me know which course it is.

Hey gb...

Thanks for checkin in

The course is Antler Creek Golf Course in Colorado. Address is:

Antler Creek Golf Course
    9650 Antler Creek Drive
    Peyton, Colorado 80831

Thanks!
    -Roy
    03-01-09 10:48 AM
    I have not seen this in my email.. did you send it to Frank?

8,100 yards.... So, taking the altitude in consideration, does it play more like 7,000 or 7,500y?

GolfTraxx Wrote:

Hey gb...

Thanks for checkin in

The course is Antler Creek Golf Course in Colorado. Address is:

Antler Creek Golf Course
    9650 Antler Creek Drive
    Peyton, Colorado 80831

Thanks!
    -Roy
    Last edited by GolfTraxx; 03-02-09 at 02:01 AM.
    03-02-09 01:58 AM
    I e-mailed the file to the address in the directions....for the life of me I can't remember it right now. I'll look when I get a chance.

-Roy
    03-02-09 04:08 PM
    I sent my course and extra's in prior to the Superbowl and have inquired via e-mail a few times... I haven't had luck in getting answers back as to how to obtain the copy yet either.

Let me know if you get it resolved. I hate to bring this out in the open, but if it gets the issue resolved for me and others who apparently have the same problem then I guess it's good to bring it public.
    03-02-09 10:55 PM
    It is always good to let us know if something slipped through the cracks... OOOOH is there a CrackBerry joke there?

OK, lets do this... Get the original email you send and forward it to me directly [email protected].

I did not see this at all and I get nearly every course to review.

I'll send you the link directly as well.

gb

I sent my course and extra's in prior to the Superbowl and have inquired via e-mail a few times... I haven't had luck in getting answers back as to how to obtain the copy yet either.

Let me know if you get it resolved. I hate to bring this out in the open, but if it gets the issue resolved for me and others who apparently have the same problem then I guess it's good to bring it public.
    03-03-09 02:20 AM
    Thanks for re-sending the email...

Here is what we found..

1 - Your original email to Frank is dated 2/28/09 at 12:05AM. That is not Superbowl Sunday.

2 - Your file has just one waypoint. So either you didn't save the file correctly or the waypoints are still in your google earth file folders.

So, it is not that we did not process your course on purpose... your data was not processable.

gb

It is always good to let us know if something slipped through the cracks... OOOOH is there a CrackBerry joke there?

OK, lets do this... Get the original email you send and forward it to me directly [email protected].

I did not see this at all and I get nearly every course to review.

I'll send you the link directly as well.

gb
    03-03-09 12:24 PM
    Heya gb..is that directed at me or rlhammon?

The quote feature makes it misleading..

Thanks!
    -Roy
    03-03-09 06:16 PM
    Just sent you a course file!!
    03-03-09 09:08 PM
    Yep, those quotes are tough to follow.... no malice intended. T'was to rl...

Heya gb..is that directed at me or rlhammon?

The quote feature makes it misleading..

Thanks!
    -Roy
    03-04-09 03:01 AM
    Got it and sent you the link...

Just sent you a course file!!
    03-04-09 03:03 AM
    Does this mean that we can't use this application if we don't have VZ navigator?
    03-05-09 05:07 PM
    Papperclippy - you can use GolfTraxx on a VZ Curve by EITHER using VZNav OR getting an external GPS Puck. The latter is an OK solution, provided the two devices play nice and keep connected. The former is a more elegant solution, but obviously stinks because you have to pay for VZNav.

gb

Does this mean that we can't use this application if we don't have VZ navigator?
    03-09-09 03:38 AM
    You may have already answered this but can I use this with my Storm without having VZnav? If so what is the process, do you pay per course download or what? Also how does it work do I pay and then you email me the App?
    03-11-09 12:40 PM
    I want to map out the course that I play all the time, however when I go to Google earth, 5 holes on the course are blurry, so I can't zoom in close enough to get exact way points. Any suggestions. The course is Kingswood Golf and Country Club in LaSalle, Manitoba Canada.

Any help would be great, as I really want to help out and add this course.
    03-11-09 01:36 PM
    I have the SW on my Storm, I can't find a way to back up on holes. I can only proceed forward or start over at hole #1.

Am I missing something? Thanks.
    03-11-09 02:03 PM
    Greg..

Any idears on this one? I'm at the course, on the 1st hole, load up the course and BAM take a look. 1st hole shows me 200580 yards from the green. It's like that on every hole (give or take a few yards). No matter what I do it stays the same. However, when I select the extras like to reach a bunker or carry the water, it seems to be reading correctly..at least in the right ballpark. Any ideas?

I know the course information is right (or at least I think it is) because I mapped both the course and the extras myself.

Lemme know what you think.
    Thanks!
    -Roy
    03-12-09 01:10 AM
    Anyone getting an error that their "GPS is not supported on this platform."

I followed all the rules for the Verizon Navigator setup and allowed permissions but still no luck getting GolfTraxx to work.
    03-12-09 11:47 PM
    I have the SW on my Storm, I can't find a way to back up on holes. I can only proceed forward or start over at hole #1.

Am I missing something? Thanks.

Carl,

When you are want to advance to the next hole you can hit "enter" on your keypad and to go back you can hit "delete" or "backspace" on your keypad and it will cycle through the holes. Hope that helps!

-Roy
    03-13-09 04:37 AM
263 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD