Hey guys,

I am thinking about jumping ship from the Storm1 to the HTC Incredible but I have purchased a lot of applications and I was wondering if anyone knew if mobihand would allow costumers to transfer their applications over to a completely new non blackberry device (provided that application was available for said device). It would stink if I had to repurchase all of my applications.

thanks guys!
    04-16-10 02:55 PM
    you cant transfer them sorry
    04-16-10 03:00 PM
    That's what I thought but was hoping there might be a glimmer of a chance. Now I need to figure out if I go with an S2 or opt for the HTC wagon now that I am eligible for an early upgrade - the S1 has driven me crazy for long enough!
    04-16-10 03:09 PM
    Like 50% of the apps in the android market are free. And I will bet they are generally better than anything on BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 04:32 PM
    What are the apps. I will scour the market to see if there's an alternative. Free or otherwise. Also I would say its an even higher ratio than 50% of the apps are free.
    04-16-10 04:37 PM
    80% is the number of free apps.. There is even more for the Droid OS than the BB as well. The incredible is the way to go.. I've been waiting for a device that could utilize the OS better that the moto droid and I think this is what I have been waiting for.

04-17-10 12:24 PM
    Yeah. Don't worry about bringing apples to a picnic in the orchards.
    04-17-10 05:03 PM
    You can however take all but Storm Slider to the Storm2and you and you can upgrade it... All my apps work great and I am Very Happy with the S2... Much better device.

04-19-10 09:35 PM
    there are a couple more that will need to be purchased over besides storm slider...i forget which ones i had to rebuy or email the vendor for a new version
    04-19-10 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD