After weeks of frustration with google sync ; loosing contacts, loosing meetings, meetings not showing up on the calendar or showing up on the wrong day I've decided to go back to outlook. I've unistalled google sync but the BB is still configured for wireless sync how do I reset the device to sync with the desktop. I've got the desktop end configured ok I just need help with the device. Any help would be appreciated.
    03-31-10 05:01 PM
    try miq instead of google sync. works very well and it is free. go to Free mobile phone contact, photo, video and text message backup :: mIQ to check it out, I'm very impressed with it on my Storm 1.
    03-31-10 05:27 PM
    I did the same as you did, moved from google to outlook. Haven't lost a single contact since! I remember having to change a setting but I can't remember how I did it. I do recall finding the answer in one of the threads here. When I get home this evening I'll see if I can find it for ya.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 05:33 PM
    try miq instead of google sync. works very well and it is free. go to Free mobile phone contact, photo, video and text message backup :: mIQ to check it out, I'm very impressed with it on my Storm 1.
    May I ask how long have you been using it? Is it safe (meaning - what are they doing with the info they get from me)?
    04-01-10 02:29 PM
    We have strict privacy policies in place to make sure your information is respected and secure. Check out our privacy policy here: mIQ
    And, feel free to ask questions!
    04-14-10 06:33 PM
    how long has this been going on
    04-20-10 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD