I am a current GoDaddy email and calendar user. I found a way to have my GoDaddy calendar events show up on my boss' Blackberry calendar. (We are a small business, I am "tech support")

I was using the Calendar to send event invites to boss' GoDaddy email. However, in order to get the calendar events to show up on the Blackberry calendar, she (my boss) had to accept the events from her phone (GoDaddy email is working fine on my BB), not from a computer. Up until last week, she was able to accept/decline these events and they would show up on the BB calendar. However, now the Meeting Request is not coming through the same way. The entire appearance of the message is different. It says there is an attachment (which doesnt open) and its named "application/X-rimdevicecalendar". I've spent 2 hours on the phone with GoDaddy and Blackberry support. Each says that it is the other guy's fault.

So here are my questions:

1. Is anyone doing something similar with their GoDaddy calendar/email and their BB calendar? And if so, are you having any problems?

2. In an attempt to troubleshoot this, I was sent an Outlook calendar invitation, it came through fine and the event showed up on my BB calendar. Is the BB calendar actually an Outlook calendar or is it its own program? The GoDaddy guy kept asking me if the BB was synced with Outlook and we dont use Outlook calendar on the computers.

3. Is there a possibility that settings on the phone were changed inadvertantly? And if so, how can I figure out what those changes are?

Thanks for any help. My next called is to the phone carrier. If they are of no help, I am back to making the phone rounds with GoDaddy and Blackberry support.
    09-28-09 11:44 AM
    Meiyah26,

I'd like to research this issue for you. Would you please contact me via email with some additional information? Specifically, I'd like to know the exact device model with the problem, the carrier, and the OS version. You can reach me at godaddyguy[at]godaddy.com.

Thank you
    10-01-09 06:36 PM
    Have you found a solution for this yet?

I would like to have my Godaddy Calendar on my BB as well, I can't even get it to show up.
    04-26-10 05:19 PM
    This topic is a year old but I would be interested in something like this.
    10-24-10 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD