So every time I go to use GO BEyond 160 and I click on it in the menu...my screen freaks out and flashes a couple times before it goes into 160 mode. Is this normal?
    08-18-09 02:56 AM
    Yes, it is normal. It's because of a work-around solution to a problem that the BB OS presents to the developer. I forget exactly how he explained it, but basically it's a macro that does the steps for you. It still beats the heck out of stopping your train of thought and doing a new message. I use Beyond160 all the time and more often than not, I am right in the middle of a word or thought when I run into field full. By the way, if you click your menu, type G, and you go right to it. Oh, the developer did say that if you are in Beyond160 to begin with, the problem doesn't exist. It's a thread on these forums somewhere, I just don't have the reference with me at the moment. But to answer your question, it is normal.
    08-18-09 03:53 AM
    No I have had the same issue too and I haven't had a solution yet, I don't think this is normal!
    08-18-09 03:57 AM
    due to the problem of the os, the developer bypasses it by copy/paste, which is the reason for the flashing that you see.
    08-18-09 04:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD