Anyone else notice that Gmail seems to have stopped syncing? I can delete from the BB and it will delete from my Gmail inbox, but if I delete from inbox, it doesn't seem to delete from my BB. Wife seems to have the same problem. Seems to just have started about 3 days ago.
    06-16-10 12:24 PM
    If you delete from the inbox of the computer the sync tends to be slower. I have moved items to folders, deleted etc on my computer and took upwards of 2 hours for the device to reflect the same changes.
    06-16-10 12:32 PM
    If you delete from the inbox of the computer the sync tends to be slower. I have moved items to folders, deleted etc on my computer and took upwards of 2 hours for the device to reflect the same changes.
    Yeah, in the past I know it's taken over 2 hours to sometimes delete from my BB, but this is mail that was deleted 3-4 days ago that's not being deleted from the device! I've googled it, but I can't seem to find anything.
    06-16-10 12:34 PM
    Hmm. Seems odd. Could just be a kink or something. Have you tried resending service books?
    06-16-10 12:36 PM
    I've searched here and found things confusing....just want to confirm, this 2 way sync is only available via the gmail app correct? We're not talking about the plugin from RIM in this case right?
    06-16-10 01:05 PM
    I've searched here and found things confusing....just want to confirm, this 2 way sync is only available via the gmail app correct? We're not talking about the plugin from RIM in this case right?
    No, it SHOULD work in the RIM e-mail program. I never use the GMail app.
    06-16-10 04:21 PM
    I feel that mine stopped syncing about 3-4 weeks ago. This was after it was syncing (extremely slowly) for a good 2 months. I haven't been able to find anything, and it seems that others who hadn't had any sync have started to experience the sync in the past couple weeks. Really frustrating.

Ohh yeah, I am talking about the Enhanced Gmail Plug-in that BIS 3.0/3.1 was supposed to fully enable. Still prefer it to the Gmail app.
    06-16-10 07:51 PM
    Have you guys tried resending the service books? That usually fixes any GMail issues I'm having.
    06-17-10 06:48 AM
    I upgraded my storm2 (Verizon) to the latest os, and have resent service books, but I have never had a 2 way sync with my gmail. If I delete on the phone, no problem, deletes from desktop/google. However, if I delete on desktop, the e-mail remains on the phone. Time doesn't matter. Never deletes. The only way to remove from the BB is to delete it.

Am I missing something?
    06-17-10 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD