Is there anyway to have realtime syncing between my Gmail inbox on my PC and the Gmail inbox on my BB (9700)?

Presently, I receive e mails on the BB instantly, but deleting is another story. If I delete a message on my PC it remains on the BB, and vice versa (I think).

Is there anyway to have any changes I make on either the PC or BB be reflected (somewhat instantly) on the other?

This is how my Outlook account on the BB works, and it would be nice if there was a way for this happen with the Gmail account, as well.
    04-10-10 02:18 PM
    That feature is not available with gmail at this time. Your syncing seems to work like mine and everyone else's.

Ken
    04-10-10 02:39 PM
    Forgive my confusion, but isn't this exactly what a BB is supposed to be able to do?
    04-10-10 05:00 PM
    Deletes will get back to your handset eventually. I find after some time goes by (not sure how much time) the next mail delivery will process the deletes.
    04-11-10 10:33 AM
    another reason why i can't wait to move to android
    04-11-10 03:44 PM
    One of the great conundrums of the Gmail app the BB. No, it does not real-time sync. New emails will push immediately, but that's the extent of the sync.

As an alternative (and I use the term very loosely), I run the Gmail app on my BB. That might be more what you're looking for.
    04-11-10 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD