my curve 8330 for verizon, have it set up for VZBB mail and gmail. It has been working fine, along with the facebook app, for weeks now. All of a sudden today no matter what I do (i've been on every forum) my gmail won't push to my blackberry nor does my facebook app notify me of anything anymore. the verizon blackberry email works fine though. Any thoughts??

ALSO, I can send mail with my gmail, but just can't recieve it!!!!!
    Last edited by pontoon78; 12-10-08 at 05:43 PM.
    12-10-08 05:32 PM
    Not sure about facebook, but did you try resending your Service Book?
    12-10-08 06:23 PM
    Delete facebook, see if you get your gmail.
    12-10-08 06:32 PM
    Agree, that is one of the buggiest apps out there...
    12-10-08 06:40 PM
    Facebook recently turned off all my notifications, and I had to reset them from my desktop computer. It happened to another friend as well. FYI - I tried to reinstall FB and lost my internet connection, had to call for help turning it back on (I think I had to resend the service book). FB still runs the same - quirky.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 07:27 PM
    I've had facebook on my blackberry for awhile and now all the sudden my ringtones are all screwed up. The tech person at Verizon texted my phone and it rang with my sons ringtone than she had me turn it off and put it on vibrate and it rang with my husbands ringtone. If you have any advice please email me. I would really appreciate any help.
    [email protected]
    12-31-08 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD