So, I've got a bold 9700 running os .423 and i'm using the gmail plugin. the label function was working fine until recently when I added a few new labels to my gmail account from my pc. When I went to the labels option on my bb and clicked the option to update the labels list the new labels didn't come down to the bb. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so what is the solution?
    02-28-10 06:47 PM
    Not that this helps, but I've had the same problem and never been able to fix it. I've even done the usual battery pull fix-all to no avail.

If you go to your label list and click the menu button you'll see "Update Label List". This doesn't work either.

I suspect you'd have to delete your email account and re-add it to see the new labels.
    02-28-10 07:19 PM
    I'm having the same issue. My label list on BB isn't up to date, and in fact, it has one of the labels duplicated. I've tried deleting the account, deleting the service books, battery pull and then re-adding the account and none of that has worked. There's the one label that's duplicated and the new one I added still isn't showing up. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have a Blackberry Curve 8530 but since this thread was already posted, I thought I'd try asking here before posting in the appropriate forum.

Thanks,
    Kristy
    03-12-10 08:52 AM
    Having the same problem with my 8520. Have done the following:

a) Battery pulls
    b) Deleting and re-adding from BIS as well as Phone, with battery pulls also thrown in for good measure
    c) Switching back and forth between OS5 .411 and .509, their stock plugins, as well as plugin versions .20, .25, .32, and .35, and various combinations of OS as well as plugins

Would appreciate any and all suggestions. Oh and as for downloading the plugin from blackberry website, that's pretty much a failure because it always comes up as desktop browser not supported (yes, user agent has been set to Blackberry)
    04-06-10 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD