Late last night my BB started going crazy with my Gmail. I am talking about the native BB app, using the "enhanced gmail plug in" from RIM. Everything has been working fine for months until yesterday when the BB just keeps re-downloading the same e-mails over and over again, whether read or unread.
    I tried a battery pull - no change in behavior. Please, someone, help me out here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 09:14 AM
    I would try deleting the plugin, removing the email address from the device, battery pull and re install the plug in.
    05-03-10 09:19 AM
    I've noticed since late 5/2/ that the pushed gmail on my Blackberry is synching in both directions, i.e., mail that I send from my computer automatically shows up on my Blackberry.
    05-03-10 09:49 AM
    I've noticed since late 5/2/ that the pushed gmail on my Blackberry is synching in both directions, i.e., mail that I send from my computer automatically shows up on my Blackberry.
    I have had 2 way sync for a couple of weeks now.
    But this constant re-downloading just started yesterday and its out of control.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 09:52 AM
    I would try deleting the plugin, removing the email address from the device, battery pull and re install the plug in.
    i wud say to try and do this. see what happens
    05-03-10 10:17 AM
    Well, I did what you all said to do and the BB stopped downloading messages over and over again. BUT - my gmail account messages prior to this excercise and are sitting in the generic "messages" folder but don't appear any longer under the gmail icon! That is notwithstanding the icon showing there are 141 new e-mails in there, when that is not the case anymore.
    What do I do now?
    Is there any way to get it back?
    Last edited by Gehangin; 05-03-10 at 01:40 PM.
    05-03-10 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD