Is there any way to get your Gmail new incoming messages to go into its' own folder like Yahoo mail does? New Gmail messages are going into the main message folder. If this is the case then what is the advantage of having the Gmail Mobile App installed?
    04-04-09 12:35 AM
    Setup your gmail using the blackberry setup to have its own folder. The advantage to having the app is being able to have easy access to all your contacts and also be able to search through all your messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 01:20 AM
    Setup your gmail using the blackberry setup to have its own folder. The advantage to having the app is being able to have easy access to all your contacts and also be able to search through all your messages.

Thank you so much! I knew there was a step that I missed!!
    04-04-09 11:20 AM

I am not finding the option to set up the email account in its' own folder. Where is this option found?
    04-04-09 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD