Some gmail messages aren't making their way to my BB at all... this isn't even a 2-way sync issue... some messages are clearly in my web inbox on gmail, but not on my 9700... yet sent messages are syncing both ways, and no issues overall other than that... so i'm ended up missing a lot of messages until i log into via the web...

anyone else notice this in the last 3-4 days, maybe week?
    06-02-10 08:39 AM
    I haven't checked my inbox on the web in a couple of days but it doesn't seem like I'm missing any emails. I'm defiantly going have to check now cause if that's the case that's a BIG problem

Update...Ok just checked my email and everything is fine. Hope you figure out what's going on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by crump84; 06-02-10 at 09:00 AM.
    06-02-10 08:54 AM
    Some gmail messages aren't making their way to my BB at all... this isn't even a 2-way sync issue... some messages are clearly in my web inbox on gmail, but not on my 9700... yet sent messages are syncing both ways, and no issues overall other than that... so i'm ended up missing a lot of messages until i log into via the web...

anyone else notice this in the last 3-4 days, maybe week?
    The only thing I can think of, is if you have labels and filters set on your web inbox where a particular email will skip the inbox, that email will not get sent to your blackberry inbox either. You can find it in the main messages list. Hope this helps
    06-02-10 09:18 AM
    happening with non-label/non-filtered messages... and they are missing from both the grouped message 'folder' as well as the gmail inbox on my 9700...

06-02-10 09:27 AM
    There's definitely something going on with gmail and my phone. Slow to arrive emails, missing emails on the phone. Not yahoo or the bb net email - just gmail. Curious...
    06-02-10 09:34 AM
    I hope we get BIS 3.1 soon...
    06-02-10 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD