hey guys.
    im having some issues with my gmail account on my bb9700.. i have it set up as an email inbox on the phone..
    ( i had a 9700 that worked perfectly fine earlier, but then i got a new one from ATT and it doesn't work now)

1) when i SEND OUT emails, it doesn't display the check mark (indicating a sent message)

2) if i send an email to myself, it doesn't work. but to other accounts it does...

any ideas why this may be happening? they are small issues but very frustrating.. i called ATT and talked to them for an hour with no resolution...

thanks!
    03-03-10 10:10 AM
    You're going to need to go to the AT&T BIS page and update your device PIN. It will resend service books and should should be good to go. I think ;-)
    03-03-10 10:34 AM
    what is that? how do i do that..? im sorry im a noob!
    03-03-10 10:45 AM
    AT&T Blackberry Internet Service: BlackBerry Internet Service
    03-03-10 12:08 PM
    You're going to need to go to the AT&T BIS page and update your device PIN. It will resend service books and should should be good to go. I think ;-)
    That's what I was about to suggested, since AT&T CS only read from scripts. Next time when you call them just tell them to transfer you to BB service desk so you do not waste your time with 1st point of contact SD...

Note: whenever you get a new device you have to go to the BIS site to change your IMEI/ PIN so you can receive emails, and any data. Resend the service books just incase...
    03-03-10 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD