I am running v5.0.0.484 on my tour. I recently wiped clean all of my data. I was gettting contact and calendar duplicates through google sync. When I setup my gmail account I noticed it seems to no longer have the enhanced plugin. i.e. no label, no grouping of messages etc. I downloaded the enhanced plugin to reinstall but it says it is already installed. Do I need to run it some how or re-initialize it or something?????

Sorry for another gmail question.
    05-03-10 03:13 PM
    I believe that OS 5.0 automatically installs the enhanced g-mail plugin whenever you add a gmail e-mail account to your device. You can try going into e-mail setup from within your device and edit your gmail account there.
    05-03-10 03:20 PM
    I believe that OS 5.0 automatically installs the enhanced g-mail plugin whenever you add a gmail e-mail account to your device. You can try going into e-mail setup from within your device and edit your gmail account there.
    yeah thats what I thought too, but for some reasons it did before but isn't adding it now. For being such a messaging oriented device it is a paint to deal with gmail. I couldn't find anything in the email setup.
    05-03-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD