I currently have a bunch of GMail messages in my backup IPD file, as well as on my device's GMail inbox. The problem is when I open up my GMail inbox I do not see any messages in there, but in the Messages inbox if I do a search on gmail.com all my GMail messages show up there.

Is there any way to get these older messages to show up in the GMail inbox with the GMail enhanced plug-in?
    03-16-10 12:22 PM
    No. The plugin allows you to search the server for older messages but doesn't change BIS's behavior of only pushing new messages to your phone.

I keep a copy of the gmail app on my phone for the purpose of accessing old/archived messages or messages in other folders/labels.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 01:42 PM
    The thing is if I delete the plug-in the GMail inbox shows all my GMail messages with no problem. If I add the plug-in back onto my device, the GMail messages no longer show in the GMail inbox. They are still physically on the device because I can pull them up with the Messages folder. Is there anything I can do to get things working again where the plug-in is on my device and I can see the GMail messages on my device in my GMail inbox?
    03-16-10 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD