My company uses Gmail for business email and I also have two personal Gmail accounts. I have a different calendar for each of these accounts as well as different contacts lists. Is there a way to have all calendar entries show up on my BB calendar as one and is there any way to have all my contacts from the three different Gmail accounts to just show up in one list on my BB?
    08-17-11 08:21 AM
    The only way to do this is to get one of your gmail calendars access to the other gmail calendars and have that one address as the default on your phone. The hitch to this is that when you add appts they will ONLY go to the default calendar on your phone until they figure a way us to have more than one calendar.
    08-17-11 09:43 AM
    Agree with the above - Gmail is unfortunately very limited on the BB.

I use Gmail for my personal email as well a for processing my business email (self-employed). Whilst I have one contacts list, I have several calendars (appointments, meetings, events, personal, family, etc).

The only way I've found to work this is via my desktop, where my Gmail calendars are subscribed & delegated within my desktop calendar, which all then sync into my BB calendar. Of course, this requires you to update your calendars via desktop sync.

Once set up, this works very well and I can update online in Gmail or on the desktop (anything added on the go in the BB calendar sync onto desktop calendar as bright red, which I then update with the appropriate calendar details and delete from BB or replace all calendar events).

But it's still just a workaround and I can't assign different colours in the BB calendar as it treats it all as coming from one source.
    08-17-11 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD