My main email account is through Gmail and its being pushed to my BB using the email setup. I was wondering if there is a better connection and difference between using the Gmail App or having emails pushed to the Blackberry.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    12-07-08 03:35 PM
    From what i hear, stick to BB push. Some users are not happy with the Gmail application...
    12-07-08 03:37 PM
    I prefer the BB push. It saves memory on the device, and if I need to search emails, I just go to the mobile site.
    12-07-08 03:37 PM
    I have both, but I do not stay logged into the app. i only use it to search old emails.
    12-07-08 03:39 PM
    I have both, but I do not stay logged into the app. i only use it to search old emails.
    Thanks Berry, that's what i was saying...
    12-07-08 03:41 PM
    Thanks everyone for your responses. I will stick to the BB Push - I must say having the App to search for old mail is a good idea.
    12-07-08 04:10 PM
    I tried the GmAil app when I first got my data plan but soon switched to only using PUSH as it worked faster..
    12-07-08 04:13 PM
    Right on guys, confirms what i heard reguarding the app...
    12-07-08 04:14 PM
    I have my verizon personal ISP account setup to forward to my Gmail account. Now I get my emails allot faster, plus verizon ISP doesn't have the option to forward but also leave a copy.... which sucks. but it's all good now... and I do not use the gmail app. just plain BB push and it's all good
    12-07-08 06:52 PM
    I like push much better. The app just seemed to be slower and took up space that was really necessary to lose.
    12-07-08 08:04 PM
    +1 emails take less than 5 seconds before being pushed to mine
    12-07-08 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD