I am having issues with gmail app on the 8350i it tells me my password is wrong.I have already checked online with same login and password and it works, I am even using a password without symbols or numbers so it is easier to login but I still can not access the account.I can not access either thru the browser.Any ideas?
    04-20-09 07:50 PM
    do you have a capitol letter
    04-20-09 07:54 PM
    Make double/triple sure you are only hitting one letter/number at a time.

I've run into problems before with that.

Can you type it into the notepad (can't think of the correct app name on the BB) and then select it, copy it and then paste it into the password field??
    04-20-09 08:04 PM
    I dont think that is the issue because I can login to this forum and other forums. I have no caps.
    04-20-09 08:09 PM
    Can you type it into the notepad (can't think of the correct app name on the BB) and then select it, copy it and then paste it into the password field??
    memopad.... close.....

have you done a 5 minute battery pull?
    04-20-09 08:10 PM
    got it to work it seems that the phone capitalizes the first letter in the password i changed my password so the first letter is capped and it worked.
    04-20-09 11:02 PM
    got it to work it seems that the phone capitalizes the first letter in the password i changed my password so the first letter is capped and it worked.
    That sort of makes sense. Most text fields in the 8350 get that first letter capitalized. My first character is a number so I never came across this problem but it's good to know.
    04-21-09 07:40 AM
    another way to do this is to start typing your password (it will cap the first letter), then delete it. When you retype your password the first letter will be non-capitalized.
    04-21-09 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD