We are giving away 25 copies of BerryPopup (BePopup) on AppWorld.

See Bellshare - AppWorld Promotion for details.

Make sure you follow @bellshare on Twitter for more contests and promotions!
    08-13-10 02:31 PM
    Thanks so much! Registered and heading to App World right now...
    08-13-10 02:44 PM
    I'm a bit bummed that we need to purchase the apps first. Not everyone has a credit card. :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 02:58 PM
    I'm a bit bummed that we need to purchase the apps first. Not everyone has a credit card. :-(

Unfortunately there is no other way to do it on AppWorld as they do not support coupons/promotion codes.
    08-13-10 02:59 PM
    Thanks for the quick response! Aww, maybe there'll be a Mobihand contest sometime? Hehe! I hope so!

08-13-10 03:02 PM
    Thank you Very much! Bellshare without a doubt makes the best Berry apps around.
    08-13-10 03:03 PM
    Registered and buying now. Hopefully it works on my 9800. Will spread the word if it does! Thanks for the contest!

EDIT: Refund received almost instantly. Installed on my 9800 and working great! Thanks again
    Last edited by saigon; 08-13-10 at 03:21 PM.
    08-13-10 03:13 PM
    Well that was awesome, Thanks!
    Also the first time I have ever purchased anything through AppWorld (usually stick to Crackberry/mobihand). It was actually pretty painless...I mean, despite being PayPal driven.
    08-13-10 03:28 PM
    i wish i had a credit card!!! i would love to own berrypopup!!! if its possible save me a copy? haha
    08-13-10 03:29 PM
    i wish i had a credit card!!! i would love to own berrypopup!!! if its possible save me a copy? haha
    Can't you set up a paypal account with a bank account?
    08-13-10 03:32 PM
    Or have it billed to account, atleast, that was an option with my 9800 on AT&T. Might be the new app world, I've been out of the BB scene for awhile, lol
    08-13-10 03:38 PM
    i can but if i have it billed to my account will the bellshare team still be able to credit my tmobile account? i dont wanna put a dent in my bill if it cant be replaced as im poor as sh!t right now, but yeah great giveaway
    08-13-10 03:41 PM
    I love Bellshare Apps! The giveaway worked just as great as the app Thank you!
    08-13-10 03:45 PM
    Thank you again, Bellshare!
    08-13-10 04:27 PM
    Ah, I forgot that instructions state you must do through paypal. Sorry about that.
    08-13-10 04:32 PM
    Ah, I forgot that instructions state you must do through paypal. Sorry about that.
    The purchase can go through Paypal, credit card or carrier billing. Only the reimbursement will go through Paypal.
    08-13-10 04:36 PM
    I registered was eligible for one of the copies purchased through paypal and no reimbursement I sent a pm with email order # etc. and nothing I actually bought two other apps from them and plan on buying 3 more apps from them but if no refund no extra purchase from me. Is this a lure to get you to buy apps and then i guess we have your money sorry about your luck. I guess another 25.00 of purchases doesn't matter to them
    08-15-10 10:34 AM
    I registered was eligible for one of the copies purchased through paypal and no reimbursement I sent a pm with email order # etc. and nothing I actually bought two other apps from them and plan on buying 3 more apps from them but if no refund no extra purchase from me. Is this a lure to get you to buy apps and then i guess we have your money sorry about your luck. I guess another 25.00 of purchases doesn't matter to them
    Did you purchase through AppWorld? The promotion was only valid for purchases on AppWorld.
    Send me a PM with the e-mail address you used to register and the license code you received for the app.
    08-15-10 10:36 AM
    Did you purchase through AppWorld? The promotion was only valid for purchases on AppWorld.
    Send me a PM with the e-mail address you used to register and the license code you received for the app.
    sent u a pm yesterday with info
    08-15-10 11:43 AM
    How many PM's do I have to send you? its over a week since i bought it plus 2 more apps later then 3 more apps for another blackberry. I have given u almost 50.00 for all the apps its not the money for the original app you said I won its the principle I have sent 2 pm's with no answer to either one plus no refund as promised so you have my money and sorry about my stupidity for trusting you?
    08-20-10 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD